Many women believe that I should not be talking to or dating multiple people at the same time, though I am not committed at that point in time to anyone. This is sometimes a difficult situation where you do not want to lie to one yet not be rude to the others. How should one go about this?
This is an excellent question and so relevant in these times! Here is a kind of a graceful way to let them know that you are dating multiple people:
- Let them know, that if they are not fine with it, you will respect that and not reach out/ ask them out again.
- Be honest about not dating or talking to each person exclusively and state it up front to them, that you are dating multiple people.
- Let them know, that if they are not fine with you dating multiple people that you will respect that and not reach out/ ask them out again.
- Be a gentleman and go with their choice. Don’t connect with them if that’s what they want, unless they reach out to you on their own.
- The key is to be honest about where you are right now in terms of wanting to be in a committed relationship with these ladies.
- Last and most important thing is to treat them with respect and honour their decision.