This blog is courtesy of www.floh.in, a network that connects singles in real life.
After writing about what ladies seek in their dates, here’s a perspective from the other side.
1. Dress smartly but in something that you are comfortable in. As long as a woman is comfortable, it shows. Grace and confidence are super desirable traits for any man. Yes, men love it when you dress up for a date but make sure it brings out your best features. Ask a friend whose fashion sense you trust for help and feedback.
2. Personality wins it all. In a survey conducted by Floh, the best way to make an impression is to be who you are. Who doesn’t love a dynamic personality? Women that are passionate, well spoken, like to travel, and enjoy trying out new experiences are such a turn on. There’s nothing more attractive than a strong personality that has interesting stories to tell.
3. Laugh your way through. The way a girl laughs can do wonders for a guy. It suggests that you like and trust him. A playful grin and a cheerful giggle acknowledging his sense of humour can be very encouraging, and a clear signal that you enjoy being with him.
4. Honesty. Men are drawn to women who are honest in every aspect of their lives. You don’t have much without trust in a relationship. Honesty rules out any unnecessary judgment over the past and allows a fresh start. That’s a quality that men find worth holding on to.
5. She’s no damsel in distress. Independent single women don’t need men, they simply want men. A girl who can pay her bills, keep a stable career, focus on her priorities and still manage to make time for her man, is a winner. Being in control of her decisions and choices makes a girl very attractive. It even makes her dependable. A guy should be allowed to let go once in a while too! So, be the girl who doesn’t need to be driven around all the time and in fact, can take turns driving home when her guy’s been drinking.
Click below if you want to Join Floh. You can also read more about how Floh connects people in real life by reading our testimonials